Pages

New Years Resolutions

Okay, most of the time I say "nope, not this year. I don't want to make any New Years resolutions." Well this year I am going to make some. More like personal goals then New Years resolutions. Like every other person on there, I want to get healthier. So here they are with the right to tweak them if need be :)

1. Get Moving: Okay, I have heard my doctor over and over again. "You need to exercise. Go for a run, do yoga or Pilate's or go snow shoeing." So I am going to start with: I need to aim to get on the Wii (any exercise game that I have and I have a few) at least once of a week for the month of February. Remember baby steps is the best way to get going. When I think of trying to squeeze in one more thing in my day or week I cringe.

2. Take a course:I have been thinking over the last year that I would like to get into food services. I would like to take the Safe Food Handlers Certificate. I would also be very interested in taking a cake decorating class or learning online to decorate cakes with my friend Stephanie. No more talking girl, lets just do it!

3. Find balance:I need to find a better balance between work and family. I am away from home WAY too much for my liking and I miss my family! I'm still working this one out, but I am hoping by the summer I will find where I am going.

4. Blogging: I found the blog world last summer when I was at a super stressed time in my work life. I love blogging. I've never really been a writer but I am really enjoying this. I have a personal goal to work more on my blog, learn how to personalize the background, make buttons etc. I love reviewing products and sharing it with my readers. I hope to continue reviewing and do a lot more giveaways. I really want to keep my blog personal and not only reviews and giveaways (even though they are a lot of fun). I am aiming to blog a lot more, closer to daily more than weekly.

This is all for now, but I know I will come up with more soon enough.

~*Disclaimer: All opinions are 100% my own*~

2 comments:

  1. I try to make resolutions but they as well turn into personal goals. It's hard but good luck & if u need help with any blogging tips you know how to reach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned they are magnetic and compact! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More